Thursday, October 18, 2007

Being Sassy

Yay! We can post photos again! Thanks Scout and Henry Helton, for your comments.

I've been super sassy today. First, I stretched on the wall, stretching out my claws in the sassiest, challenging way possible. Yup, Myst was watching and he took it for the challenge that it was. Next thing I know he is trying to pounce on ME! I showed him because I pounced on him before he could pounce on me, then we both took off in a mad chase down the hall and Terry did not see us again for a while. Life is good.

5 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Muddy, your house sounds as fun as ours!!

The Furry Kids said...

Pouncing and chasing are super fun!

Daisy said...

Oh Muddy, you are looking very sassy!

Just Ducky said...

It is good to be sassy.

Myst (Muddy's Brother) said...

Thanks Derby and everyone. I could not get into your blog, Derby, but I wish you well and thanks for posting.