Saturday, April 5, 2008

Utter Contentment


This is Myst before the rain started yesterday. He really luxuriates up there and he gets ear scratches from Terry cause she says her computer is slow and it takes time to load anything so she might as well get the purring going.

Of course, as soon as the rain started, he jumped to alert and dashed under his deep dark place in the sofa. I was not too happy at losing my playmate and I went around the house, pawing and scratching and making playful motions so that he might come out and chase me.

Nothing worked. When it rains, nobody sees Myst until long after it stops. Sigh.

6 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Myst looks adorable sitting there!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Oh I love that picture!

Anonymous said...

I've always wondered why it is that furry creatures like warm places. You'd think that all that fur would be so warm they'd want to sit somewhere cool. What's the secret, Muddy?

Love from Peggy in Denver
(where that rain you got would be really appreciated)

Tun Tun said...

MEW!! I tag you for a meme. Stop by my blog to find out! MEW!! headbutts

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

It is good to hide from rain!

brianjensoncat said...

that is such a great picture, I love my kitty!