Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hobbies

Hobbies? Terry loves to study Photoshop and builds 3D graphics, so one of her two jobs is her hobby too (she is also a genealogist for a website). Richard loves math and gardening when he is not being a rocket scientist. Jenny loves video games and cooking fantastic human food when she is not an intensive care trauma nurse.

Me? After I do my rounds of hunting for flying things, pouncing on Myst, getting brushed, my hobby is sleeping, of course. What better pastime could there be?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sleeping is the best hobby ever Muddy :)

Daisy said...

I think you are right! Sleeping is my favorite hobby, too.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

sleeping is an excellent hobby ~the Fluffy Tribe

Anonymous said...

There's a special place in heaven for nurses. You must be so proud of and happy for your daughter. I've been reading this blog for quite a while now (I know at least for Dandelion's most recent two or three birthdays--and before Jenny got pregnant). You just seem like a very nice, happy family. It's sweet. Thanks for sharing a snippet of your lives with us!

Christina said...

sleeping is the perfect hobby - takes a lot of practice to get it just right!