Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Things Are Looking Up

Myst was active last night and this morning and appears ok. We do not know why he just wanted to mostly sleep for a few days but today he is chasing me like crazy and getting into all kinds of trouble.

I consider getting into trouble as a sign of good health since I do it often enough. It can be lots of fun like when I tipped over a paper sack of garbage yesterday and Myst came to look.

Thank you all for your prayers and concern. It must have worked, Terry says, cause we are up to our usual mischief.

7 comments:

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Yay, we are very glad to hear about this.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better, Myst
Mao-mao, Himi from Tokyo.

Pascalian Awakenings said...

Oh, good. We are so glad he is feeling better.

The Meezers or Billy said...

we are glad myst is feeling better! getting into trouble is lots of fun!

Sweet Purrfections said...

What great news! I am relieved that Myst is feeling better.

Just Ducky said...

I think sometimes we just need a power down day. Beans do it, they sleep all night, move to the couch and sleep all day.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We are glad Myst seems ta be feelin OK...