Thursday, March 17, 2016

Hi! I am Here and Doing Well.


I am still here and alive! I can't believe I let over a year go by. All is well with me. My family found out that I was throwing up too much due to the tap water bothering me. They give me bottled water and I am MUCH better now. (Don't give distilled as its not healthy over the long term, missing needed nutrients.)

Here I am, sitting on Terry's lap. There's not much better than a heated bed and getting my chin scratched periodically. I hope you are doing well, too.

10 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Hi Myst! It's so nice to hear from you. We're glad you're doing well and you're not throwing up now.

Frostin said...

Nice to see you again! *smile*

familypetcare said...

A dedicated and trained professionals at pet sitting services in MO, provides your pet a good care and follows their daily routine such as feeding, walking and exercise.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Hi Myst. So glad to hear that the bottled water is helping. We've missed you.

Jessi Lashakmitis said...

Such a cute cat! Love your blog.
Gigi

Martha B. Westcott said...

Admin, if not okay please remove!

Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

Thanks

www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

Sweet Purrfections said...

It's so nice to see you still around. We're happy to hear that you found out that you needed bottled water.

Parenthesis said...

Please ask Facebook to shut down the Australian cat-torture group 'Cat Busters’ and to aid an investigation.

Petition: Expose Cat Busters
https://www.change.org/p/facebook-expose-cat-busters/u/17371832

Arrestation des assassins du groupe Cat Busters
http://www.mesopinions.com/petition/animaux/arrestation-assassins-groupe-cat-busters/24036

(warning - disturbing photos)

Rendra Tama said...

Pengobatan Ayan

Nopit Jjjj said...

Woowww..... Awsome.