Monday, September 24, 2007

Seven Things About Myst

Continuing the tag from Frostin, here are seven things about Myst. Myst ...

1. Would sleep on the monitor all day if he did not get too hot.
2. Loves watching out the door the most of all of us. Myst especially likes leaves blowing by - and is very happy when someone brings one into the house.
3. Favorite snack is butter. Well, actually, that's the only snack he likes other than his cat food. He just does not like human food at all.
4. Favorite toy (other than moths and flies) are sparkle balls. He carries them in his mouth around the house, but has a tendency to drop them as soon as Terry gets out the camera.
5. Loves to be brushed. If he thinks I am getting brushed, he rushes right into the room to try and get in edgewise.
6. Is on a special diet to prevent more kidney stones. Even though Myst is only a few years old, he does not have the best health and has to watch his diet.
7. Likes to sleep with humans, er, actually on top of Terry if she lays still enough.

8 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh butter is AWSOME!!!

Daisy said...

Myst, do not worry, I have to eat special foods because of my bladder stones. I eat Hills X/D because my stones were oxalate.

Unknown said...

It is really nice to hear some new things about you. You are not the first kitty that I have heard that likes butter. I have never had it before, so I don't know what it tastes like, but one day I will try it.

ASTOR CATS said...

You look deep in thought Myst - are you watching leaves blow by. When one gets inside do you chase it? It's fun to learn so many interesting things about other cats in the blogosphere.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Shaggy and Scout said...

What a handsome picture of you Myst! You fur looks. Butter is a great treat! You sure know all Terry's tricks don't you??

Scout said...

Butter is yummy to my tummy! I am trying to convince Mommy it makes my coat shiny!

Tyler said...

Before my mommy had a laptop, when she had a big computer monitor I would sleep up there too. She always tried to get me down, but I can be very determined. Hope you have sweet dreams while you are up there.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Drops the ball as soon as the camera comes out. I know exactly how he feels.

Skeeter