Sunday, September 23, 2007

Tagged from http://frostinschronicles.blogspot.com/

We all got tagged from Frostin, but Dandelion, the leader and my hero, will go first. I interviewed him and this is what he said:

1. I like soft moist treats in cans, except for the beef flavor. I leave that to Muddy.

2. I love to wind myself around your legs and lick them if you do not pet me fast enough.

3. Watching birds is a favorite pastime (other than sleeping).

4. I was born in in 1989 and am still healthy and doing well except I no longer hear things, but I am sleeping very very well, rarely disturbed.

5. I am the largest cat in this house with 3 cats and the boss (Myst usually tries to argue that point).

6. I used to recognize the sound of my pet human's car and get eager for petting when they get home, but now I recognize it visually.

7. Sleeping on newspapers is fun to do.

Thanks for tagging me, Frostin. The others will have their turns in the next few days. -- Dandelion

5 comments:

Frostin said...

I act like I can't hear some times. It is great fun watching my pets go all around the apartment looking for me.

Daisy said...

Dandelion, you still look like a young cat! I like to sleep on newspapers too.

Unknown said...

Hmmm, stinky goodness. I am a fan of the beef flavor. You can send those cans to me.

Shaggy and Scout said...

We like #2 the best. We don't like beef flavors either. We'll stick to chicken, turkey & tuna! Mmmmmmm!
Wonderful picture!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ooh I 'specially like sittin on newspaparers. That is so good!

I'm maybe losi my hearin a bit. When I am outside, I sometimes lose track of where The Big Thing is an that botherers me an I moan until he makes a load noise an I can figure out where he is.

LC always knows where he is, so sometimes I watch where she's lookin. I guess her hearin is better.

Skeeter and LC