Monday, January 14, 2008

Dog Excitement


Yesterday was wild! Terry came home to Myst looking out through the blinds and Dandelion looking out of the garage and oh, the noise!! They were both screaming mad at the husky dog that got out of the neighbor's fence and who was looking at them in a friendly way.

Now, I do not like dogs. I hiss at them, but I am not the defender of the house or the boss, so its Myst's and Dandelion's jobs to keep us all safe and to dominate. I did feel a bit disgruntled at all of the yelling going on, though, and was glad when Terry came home and took care of the matter. Whew.

4 comments:

Just Ducky said...

Yikes! Having a woofie right up by your windows. I would hiss too.

Daisy said...

That dog looks very scairty to me, too!

Shaggy and Scout said...

YIKES! When that picture popped up it gave us a fright too!
Thanks for taking care of him Terry, we don't want him popping up at our house any time soon!

Scout said...

** typing while hiding under bed **

Wowser in the worse kinda way! Woofies put the skairt right into me! My hisser would be broken from all the noise I would be making! I am glad Terry took care of this for you.

Purrs,
Scout