Friday, November 6, 2009

Jenny and Rocky

Terry went to Rocky and Lucky's house and Rocky got Jenny to pet and brush him as well as Terry. He is a smart cat.

CAT DOOR UPDATE: I was put outside the door in the garage, then Terry and Richard went into another room and laughed. That drives me crazy! When they laugh, I HAVE to be in the middle. I scratched at the door and nobody came. Humpf! I finally worked my way into the house.

Of course, I DON'T go OUT of the door. I can always approach people to open the flap for me, so why bother going OUT all alone?

3 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

look at all that floof!!!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Hey Rocky! Nice to see you!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Cool idea! We cant have a cat door inna glass doors leading outside, but we DO like gettin inna garafge and thats allowed! So we gotta get one of those to the garage...