Friday, November 6, 2009

Jenny and Rocky

Terry went to Rocky and Lucky's house and Rocky got Jenny to pet and brush him as well as Terry. He is a smart cat.

CAT DOOR UPDATE: I was put outside the door in the garage, then Terry and Richard went into another room and laughed. That drives me crazy! When they laugh, I HAVE to be in the middle. I scratched at the door and nobody came. Humpf! I finally worked my way into the house.

Of course, I DON'T go OUT of the door. I can always approach people to open the flap for me, so why bother going OUT all alone?

3 comments:

The Meezers said...

look at all that floof!!!

Sweet Praline said...

Hey Rocky! Nice to see you!

LC, Ayla, and Iza said...

Cool idea! We cant have a cat door inna glass doors leading outside, but we DO like gettin inna garafge and thats allowed! So we gotta get one of those to the garage...