Saturday, November 7, 2009

Love When This Door is Open


Cat Door Update: I freely walk in and out of the door now. Life is MUCH easier since I do not have to request door opening and waiting for my staff to get to work. Myst will not go through the door alone, though. He waits for someone to open it.

I am enjoying my power over Myst. I can run through the door when he chases me and he stops and admits defeat. Terry says my victories over Myst are not going to last long. I am not sure what she means by that.

4 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

I think Myst is being cautious, but watch out once he realizes he can go through the door too.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We all love to go out the door. If one stops and sniffs first, another is sure to hop over her ta get out. We love the days when the door is left open!!! No hoppin over each other that way.

boyfriend gift ideas said...

There are a lot of disease out there! Stay here kitty kitty!

oracle performance tuning said...

Don't worry!
She will be alright outside!