Sunday, February 17, 2008

Found Out How to Post Links


Once I spent forever trying to find out how to post links to your sites and could not find a way, but now I just discovered that it is a Blogger option! I am adding links now and have posted links for those who left comments recently.

On the downside, Myst is sick again with another uti. We hope this does not mean more kidney stones have formed like they did a year ago. Myst is going to the vet's as soon as they open today. He may have to stay a few days because he is so small, very hard to test and impossible to give a pill to at home. We will miss him a lot.

UPDATE: It turned out to be indigestion and Myst recovered quickly. We think he got into Dandelion's food and ate stuff that did not agree with him.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Myst, I do hope you get well soon and can carry on chasing Muddy about the place xx

Daisy said...

Uh oh, I am sorry that Myst is sick. I sure hope he feels better soon. Thanks for the link!

Unknown said...

Hi Muddy,
I am sorry to hear that Myst is not feeling too good. I hope he gets better soon. Lots of get well wishes and purrs,
Gussie and his pet humans.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We hope Myst gets all bettery again quick...

Tyler said...

Ohhhh we will purr very hard for him!

Anonymous said...

Poor Myst! Hope he doesn't have to stay at the v-e-t! Will you give him a headbump from The Aged Cat?

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Aww, poor Myst! We hope he's feeling better quickly! We are sending lots of purrs and prayers his way.

Love,
Rocky, Angie, S'more, & our Mommy,
Karen xo

Anonymous said...

Oh we're so happy that Myst is ok and that it was just a tummy ache. Purrs everyone!

Black Cat said...

I'm glad poor Myst only had indigestion, which is bad enough but not as bad as kidney stones.
Thanks for adding me to your blogroll:) xxx

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Yay! We're very happy Myst doesn't have kidney stones :) He will be back to chasing Muddy around in no time!

Puss-N-Boots said...

hello can u read my blog :)