Friday, February 29, 2008

In Memoriam

I do not usually print pictures of humans, but sometimes a human deserves special mention. Terry's brother, Jeff, passed away last Saturday after a long battle with illness that came about because of a birth defect. She had flown far away to attend his funeral but is back home now.

This is a picture of Jeff with his 4 children. He was always glad to be owned by a cat and was currently owned by a cute fuzzy cat that needed a home. He was so very kind to children and animals and was a loving and gentle man who spent much time with his family. He also had 6 brothers and sisters, who all grew up with cats. Their mother was raised with cats and their grandmother - and it seems to go back for generations. Jeff will be missed by all.

14 comments:

Stephany said...

Terry, I know you don't know me, but I read your blog often and am sorry to hear about your loss.

Just Ducky said...

Our sympathies to you on your loss.

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Hi Terry,
We are so sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. He looked like a very kind and gentle man.

Please know that we will be thinking of you and keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

All our love,
Karen, Rocky, Angie, & S'more xo

Tyler said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to read about your loss.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss Terry, take care xx

Daisy said...

I am so sorry to read the sad news about Jeff. He sure sounds like a very special man. My sincerest condolences.

Anonymous said...

Words really can't express how sad it is that your brother had to leave his family at such a young age. Those four gorgeous faces around him surely gave him much joy and comfort.

Anonymous said...

We are so very sorry for your loss.

You're in our hearts and prayers.

Pam, Rowdy, Sneakers, Bones, Buddy, Mookie and Binx

Scout said...

Terry, I am sorry for your loss and for his four girls not having him around anymore. My prayers are with you.

Klinde
(aka Scout's Mommy)

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

OK, cute Beins... We gotta smile about them.

Unknown said...

Terry, we are so sorry to hear about your loss.

Take care,
Gussie, Ganga and Sreeni

Anonymous said...

Terry, this is Nique, Tun Tun's mom. So sorry for the loss of your brother.

Anonymous said...

I'm not online much anymore - I'm working more than full time now (2 jobs) - so I've been a little behind with my blog reading. That's why this message is delayed. But it is sincere.

Muddy, I know this is a big loss for Terry, especially with her brother being so young. Please give Terry my sympathy, and tell her I will keep her and her brother's family in my thoughts and prayers.

Much love from Peggy in Denver

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

We are very sorry for your loss. Sending you purrs and hugs.