Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Keeping Them Healthy

Alas, we have never been able to get Dandelion and Myst to like each other and they still can not remain in the same room. They have the room-swapping routine down and both get to wander the house and garage (which is more like a den), but not at the same time, so some doors have to stay shut around here. I abhor shut doors and demand to go in or out then back in and back out then in again. I can go anywhere and I always do.

Terry says I am good for her health as she works at the computer. I keep her getting up often to rest her eyes and legs from sitting. Yep, all I am trying to do is keep my humans healthy, of course.

3 comments:

Scout said...

I too have issues with being on the wrong side of the door!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

wait, doors actually close? that's odd

Daisy said...

My sister Pixie and I are not very good friends, either. But we can stay in the same room together. We just don't like it!