Friday, December 19, 2008

The Holidays


I love this time of year! There are brightly colored trees IN THE HOUSE, even! And great-smelling boxes come in the mail. New smells of things in the kitchen and cooking things. (I am not really sure why humans bother to cook, but oh well, that's a pet for you.)

We cats can sense the excitement and run up and down the hall more than ever. Today, Myst and I chased each other so much that Terry says she is getting dizzy watching flashes of brown and white go by.

All of this play gets exhausting, too.

3 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

I think it is the excitement and the coolness in the air. Mom heard a crash last night and me running through the house. She still hasn't figured out what I did.

Speaking of coolness - it's in the high 70s here this week.

Pascalian Awakenings said...

So much to smell, so little time.

Anonymous said...

A Very Happy Christmas to Muddy and his family!