Monday, March 23, 2009

Is He Sick or Just Sleepy?

We are a little worried about Myst. While he was playful and active last night, he is very listless today and has not moved for hours. On the one hand, he may just be sleepy from being up all night. On the other, he may just not be feeling well and need some extra rest. Sometimes its so hard to tell when we need a vet or not.

Terry thinks sleeping on the monitor may not be good for Myst and upsets his tummy if he stays up there too long so she is trying to decide whether to limit his time there or just not let him sleep there. Perhaps the radiation is bad, she says ... whatever that is.

Anyhow, we are watching to see if Myst gets active again. So I guess today is just a worry day.

9 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

Let's hope Myst is just sleepy. Mom and I are sending special purrs and purrayers that he back to his normal self harrassing Muddy.

Unknown said...

I hope Myst feels better soon after a good nap. Take care,

Lots of purrs,
Gussie

Anonymous said...

Myst. Are you tired from chasing Muddy around? Please rest so that you can be healthy again.
-MaoMao from Tokyo (actually, I am a blue point Himalayan)

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

We hope Myst is just a sleepy kitty. Purrs for him.

Percy the Cat said...

Feel better Myst! I haven't been feeling so well myself today. My mama is wondering why I didn't eat much of my food. Maybe we are just having that first few days of Spring fever.

buckycatt said...

Muddy please update us on the lil dude soon k?

Pascalian Awakenings said...

Hope Myst is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon Myst from us all! xxx

James said...

Yeah, exactly Myst is just sleepy. No need to worried about that.