Thursday, December 26, 2013

I am not well (This post and all earlier ones were from Muddy.)

I am 13 years old. I can't eat much anymore. Nobody knows what is wrong with me. The vet gave me every test she had and examined me and she can't find out what is wrong. They checked me for everything they could think of. I am just skin and bones now. Terry was crying. The vet is going to see me tomorrow and rerun some tests. The whole problem is that nobody knows what is wrong with me and they can't find anything and no test shows anything. I tested negative for everything.

I don't know how much longer I can take this. I just wanted to let you know.

9 comments:

Charlotte said...

We pray that you get better soon.
Masgie, Molly and our mom Charlotte

The Island Cats said...

We are so sorry to hear you're not feeling well. We're purring for you and hope the vet can figure it out.

Katnip Lounge said...

Purrs to you from all of us; we sure hope the vet can help you. xxoo

Emmylou said...

sending purrs and prayers!

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

I really hope the vets find something and are able to help you! I'm sorry you don't feel well. =(

Camp Stanhope Happenings said...

You were the first cat blogger we met years ago and even though 13 is a big number, we are hoping you don't give up on yourself. Purrs to you and your humans.

Pattyskypants said...

Wow!! We are scared for you and purraying that the vet finds out what is wrong! xxoo

M Hammad Saeed-M00319927 said...

Get Well Soon from www.allaboutpets.pk

Anonymous said...

Khasiat Ganja Untuk Ayan