Monday, May 28, 2007

Watching Everything I Do

Here he is again, watching me as I type my blog, soaking up the heat from the monitor until he gets too hot and jumps down, only to cool off and come back up here again. See those big paws? He is a little bitty cat with giant paws which the humans think is so adorable. They are always remarking on it. Humpf.

After I finish this blog post, I am FOR SURE going to pounce on him and put some energy into that guy. Sitting on monitors and TVs is what *I* am supposed to do around here. I think he needs to run up and down the hall a few times with a Himalayan pawing at him.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Wow, those are some big paws! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Try out the fridge! Up there it is very warm and you can see everything. Your fluffy friend with his remarkeble paws will have difficulties to jump up there. So you have it all for your self.
I once had such a big paw when I hunted wasps..