Sunday, April 15, 2007

Myst is Home!

Well Myst came home yesterday, but I have not seen him. It was raining and he hates rain so he went off to sleep in a dark place under the sofa. He also needs to sleep more from having the surgery and all. We have not crossed paths yet.

Either I am asleep or he is asleep, but I know he is here somewhere. I can tell he is around and I keep looking for him. Eventually I will find him.

Terry says he is looking tired, but that is to be expected. She says he is happy to be home and it shows.

3 comments:

Daisy said...

I am very very happy that Myst is home. I hope he feels better soon. Do you know what food he will be eating now? The lab found my stones were oxalate, so I am eating Hills prescription X/D now.

Artsy Catsy said...

We're so glad to learn that Myst is home and doing well. I had to go to the vet this week twice, so I understand his need to sleep it off!

Rocky

Just Ducky said...

Purrs to Myst. Get better soon, rest up!