Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Saving the Day

Rocky's and Lucky's pet humans have a baby human, one year old. Their baby came over to my house today. Dandelion was sleeping and Myst hid. The baby made loud crying noises, you see. My humans were trying to comfort and calm him down, but nothing worked. Wincing a little from the noise and being the most curious cat in the house, I came over to see what was going on.

Funny, right at that moment, the smaller human stopped crying and pointed to me, "Cat! Cat!" he said. Well, this looked interesting and I wondered if anyone would brush me, so I replied, "Meow! Meow!" I don't understand why that baby changed to all smiles and was trying hard to meow back at me, but now my human adults are smiling too and saying I saved the day.

I suppose saving the day and making humans smile is a good thing, but would somebody please brush me?

4 comments:

Tyler said...

Oh Muddy! What a great help you were. It's hard to quite an upset babybean. I bet he was thrilled to see a handsome guy like you. Good work!
Tyler

DK & The Fluffies said...

Well, brushing and lobster!

Unknown said...

You really did save the day, didn't you? Great job.

Scout said...

kitties rule...
beans drool...
gud job!!